A vinyl fence (also called PVC fence) is remarkably low maintenance and stylish. Because of its durability, it’s a popular option for both residential and commercial properties.
Why Choose a Vinyl Fence?
- It won’t fade
- No need to repaint
- Comes in many different styles and colors.
- Stays safe from termites and rot
- Can withstand rough contact from pets and children
- Since a vinyl fence is non-absorbent, it’s not affected by rain or moisture
- It’s an ecologically sound choice because it’s made from non-toxic materials and can be recycled. You can feel good about an investment in a vinyl fence because it will never go to waste, even if you replace it.
- Vinyl fence cleaning is easy to do
It’s easy to see why busy homeowners often choose a vinyl fence for its durability, beauty, and low maintenance.
How To Keep Your Vinyl Fence Looking Beautiful
Although the color of a vinyl fence won’t fade and you don’t have to worry about weathering or water damage, vinyl fences can still get dirty or dusty.
To keep your vinyl fence looking pristine, use this simple vinyl fence cleaning method once a year:
- Make a solution of laundry detergent, liquid bleach and water in a bucket.
- Wet a section of the fence with a garden hose.
- Soak a stiff-bristled brush with the cleaning solution and scrub any areas that are stained.
- Rinse with the garden hose
- Step back and marvel at how easy it is to maintain your beautiful vinyl fence!
Vinyl fences are a great choice for your home or business. To request your estimate on the installation of a stylish, low-maintenance vinyl fence in the Atlanta area, call Accent Fence at 770-995-7463 or submit a request online at accentfence.net You can also find us on Facebook.